Your privacy is critically important to us.
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments is located at:
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments
Gardens Shopping Centre, Mill Street
8001 – Gardens, Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 21 461-8000
Like most website operators, Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://www.gardensapartments.co.za/ blog posts. Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments’s websites choose to interact with Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments in ways that require Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://www.gardensapartments.co.za/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Our property takes your privacy seriously. These are our promises to you:
- Relevance. We will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we are collecting, how we will use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we will comply with legislation.
- Retention. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it or until you opt-out.
- Accuracy. We will ensure the personal information you provide us is captured correctly in our systems.
- Access. We will provide ways for you to access your personal information as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We will take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Sharing. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent except as disclosed in this Policy.
- Enforcement. We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy promises, and we will provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.