Category Last Updated : 30 August, 2022
• What are the hours of reception?The reception is open between 08h00 – 18h00 on weekdays and 08h00 – 13h00 on weekends/public holidays.
• What is the latest time I can check-out?The latest time you can check-out is 10h30.
• Are there any disabled facilities?Unfortunately, there are no disabled facilities.
• Is there an airport transfer service?Yes, there is an airport transfer service to and from the building at extra cost.
• What is the earliest time I can check-in?The earliest time you can check-in is 14h00.
• What if I'm a late arrival?Keys for arrivals after 18h00 on weekdays; and after 13h00 on weekends and public holidays will be held onsite at the Gardens Centre security office.
Ideally situated in Cape Town’s City Bowl, on the lower slopes of Table Mountain, Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments are a comfortable base for busy visitors to the Mother City.
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments Reviews
“Easy access to the shops at the Gardens Centre; access to the Labia Cinema; access to the Art Gallery and Museum in the Company Gardens. The staff at the Front Desk are wonderful.”
Safe Covered Parking
“Good location. Clean and nice rooms. Free and safe covered parking. Shopping mall at ground floor of building.”
“This is the second time we have stayed here. For us, it is perfectly situated. Our room had a lovely view and was very comfortable. The parking is a big bonus! There are a number of great shops downstairs which makes catering very easy.”